Retro radiators are the perfect finishing touch to any bathroom. Bathroom radiators are manufactured from brass-coated steel and can be covered in many colours. Retro radiators fully functional and will provide warmth in the room.
Retro radiators are the perfect finishing touch to any bathroom. They are as functional as they are striking. Bathroom radiators are manufactured from steel covered with brass, which guarantees their resistance to damage and ensures durability. Moreover it also gives them a unique character and colour.
Dimensions and power:
1. Are valves included? - Valves are not included.
2. Can I have my own dimensions / shape? - It is possible to modify the sizes according to the customer's order. Please send your request by e-mail
3. is the radiator on water or electric? - The radiator is electric. It is possible to convert it to water.
4, How is the electric radiator made? - If there is no risk of freezing, the radiator is flooded with approximately 98% water. If there is a risk of freezing, the radiator is flooded with glycol solution with a freezing point of approx. -30C, also to approx. 98% of its volume. After flooding, the electric heater is connected.
5 Will the valves and the radiator be the same colour? - Yes
6. What is the production time? - 3 to 5 weeks
7. How far is the radiator from the wall? - 3/5 cm it is possible to regulate
8. What is the distance between the valves? - You can find the information in the Technical drawings.
9. Can the valves be vented? - Yes
10. What is the radiator made of? - The radiator is made of steel and covered with a brass layer